Thursday 31 August 2017

Spagtain With Fish Sauce

How To Prepare Spagtain


So, while I was just lying down on my bed thinking of creating a new recipe that will be generally accepted and become a trade name for a particular kind of dishe, this idea hit me, spaghetti inside ripe plantain. 

Wow! 
What a great idea,  I didn't just lay on my bed and romance the idea inside my head only to wake up forgetting all about it.  I stood up,  grabbed a pen and drew an image of what spaghetti inside plantain will look like. 


Bear in mind that I came up with this idea without even knowing what name to call it just yet. 

Well all thanks to my instagram friends for hinting me on the perfect name to name this my delightful dish.  @luliucuisine great job sis.

The dish might have a complicated name but it's the easiest and fastest dish to prepare.  Trust me. Did I mention that it is equally cost effective? 
Whopps! I just did.  Lol. 
Follow the below steps to try it out yourself. 

INGREDIENTS REQUIRED : 
1. Ripped plantain
2. Spaghetti
3. Carrot
4. Green pepper
5. Red bell pepper
6. Vegetable oil
7. Curry / Tyme
8. Iced fish
9. Maggi cube


PREPARATORY PROCESS :
STEP 1 :
Wash the plantain to remove sand and peel off the back, slice into round shape

STEP 2 :
Insert 4 sticks of spaghetti into the already sliced plantain. 
Note :
Do this gently to avoid cracking the plantain. 

STEP 3 :
Set water on fire and alow to boil,  add a pinch of salt and 1/2 cooking spoon full of vegetable oil and immediately arrange the Spagtain into the boiling water. 
Note :
Use a very spacious pan or pot to cook, to avoid the Spagtain from breaking. 

STEP 4 :
Allow to cook for 10 minutes and set it down, and set it on a plate. 

STEP 5 :
Season the iced fish with onions, pepper, maggi cube and cook for 5 minutes. 
De bone the fish and mash it. 

STEP 6 :
Slice all the vegetables intended to use. Add the vegetable oil into the empty pot,  add all vegetables onions inclusive,  add the deboned mashed fish,  maggi cube, curry etc and stir. 
Take it down almost immediately and serve with your deliciously made Spagtain. 

Try it out and thank me later. 

Bon Appetit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment